By using the Hart Island Project website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- You are 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You will not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Hart Island Project users.
- You will not use the Hart Island Project for any illegal or unauthorized purposes and agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You will not crawl, mirror, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from the Hart Island Project, including but not limited to user-submitted content.
- You will not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any Hart Island Project users.
- You will not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature, or use any features of the Hart Island Project website to facilitate such transmission.
- You will not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) with respect to your activities on the Hart Island Project Website.
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of access to the Hart Island Project website and your being band from any and/or features of the Hart Island Project website.
- You agree that the Hart Island Project is not responsible for all content posted on the website and you may be exposed to such materials that you find objectionable and use the Hart Island Project website at your own risk.
The Hart Island Project reserves the right to modify or terminate service for any reason, without notice at any time.
The Hart Island Project reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
The Hart Island Project reserves the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
User Generated Material
The Hart Island Project website contains content owned by the Hart Island Project. This content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and the Hart Island project owns and retains all rights in such content.
The Hart Island Project contains User Generated materials of Hart Island Project users. Except as provided herein, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any content appearing on the Hart Island Project website.